GCC developers have been working to support the compiler-side changes for dealing with ARMv8-M Security Extensions.
New to ARMv8-M over ARMv6-M/ARMv7-M are low-overhead hardware-based security extensions with ARM TrustZone. ARM documentation on the ARMv8-M security extensions explain, "It defines a system-wide division of physical memory into Secure regions and Non-secure regions, and two system-wide security states that are enforced by hardware...
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Open Source ARM Compute Library Released with NEON and OpenCL Accelerated Functions for Computer Vision, Machine Learning
- Orange Pi 2G-IoT ARM Linux Development Board with 2G/GSM Support is Up for Sale for $9.90
- FalconGate Open Source Anti-Hackers Smart Gateway Runs on Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, and other ARM Debian Boards