GCC developers have been working to support the compiler-side changes for dealing with ARMv8-M Security Extensions.
New to ARMv8-M over ARMv6-M/ARMv7-M are low-overhead hardware-based security extensions with ARM TrustZone. ARM documentation on the ARMv8-M security extensions explain, "It defines a system-wide division of physical memory into Secure regions and Non-secure regions, and two system-wide security states that are enforced by hardware...
- SolydXK 9 Linux OS Debuts Based on Debian 9 Stretch, Drops Raspberry Pi Support
- Linux 4.12 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Ubuntu Core Now Officially Supported for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 (CM3)
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- RaspAnd OS Brings Android 7.1.2 "Nougat" and Kodi 17.3 to Raspberry Pi 3 SBCs