openSUSE Project, through Douglas DeMaio, proudly informs Softpedia via an email announcement about the general availability of a 64-bit Raspberry Pi 3 image of the openSUSE Leap 42.2 operating system.
The big news comes just one month after the release of a port of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server operating system for Raspberry Pi single-board computers, but it looks like a 64-bit image of the Raspberry Pi 3 spin of openSUSE Leap 42.2 has been out on the streets for a couple weeks now.
- LibreELEC 8.0.1 Is Out Based on Kodi 17.1, Adds Support for Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3
- Debian-Based Q4OS Linux Distro Now Available for PINE64 Single-Board Computers