CentOS developer Jim Perrin reports on January 4, 2017, on the release and general availability of the CentOS Linux 7.3 (1611) operating system for AArch64/ARM64 machines.
CentOS Linux 7.3 (1611) is based on the freely distributed sources of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3. Coming three weeks after Karanbir Singh's announcement of CentOS Linux 7.3 (1611) on x86_64 (64-bit) hardware, as well as Fabian Arrotin's release for the CentOS userland 7.3 (1611) on ARMhf platforms, the latest version of the server-oriented operating system can now be used on AArch64 (ARM64) machines, too.
- Raspbian Linux OS for Raspberry Pi Is Now Based on Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch"
- Fedora 26 Supports Single “Unified” OS Images for Multiple ARM Platforms
- Android-Based RaspAnd OS Updated for Raspberry Pi 3 with Google Play Support
- Canonical Starts Work on a Linux 4.12 Kernel for Ubuntu 17.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- GPIO Zero 1.4 Is Out for Raspberry Pi SBCs, Update Your Raspbian Linux OS Now
- SolydXK 9 Linux OS Debuts Based on Debian 9 Stretch, Drops Raspberry Pi Support