After informing the Linux community earlier today about the general availability of the Linux 4.9.10 kernel, developer Greg Kroah-Hartman was proud to announce the release of Linux kernel 4.4.49 LTS.
You know it, every time the latest Linux 4.9 kernel series gets a maintenance update, so is the long-term supported Linux 4.4 branch, and the 4.4.49 point release is here also one week after the launch of the previous version, in this case Linux kernel 4.4.48 LTS. However, Linux kernel 4.4.49 LTS appears to be yet another small patch, and according to the appended shortlog, it changes a total of 22 files, with 87 insertions and 56 deletions.
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Linux Kernel 3.18.51 Released with MIPS, ARM, and CIFS Changes, Updated Drivers
- New ARM Support Going Into The Linux 4.12 Kernel
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures