Q4OS development team is pleased to announce brand new edition of the full desktop environment for Pine64 boards, the family of 64bit ARM single board computers. Dedicated images are immediately available for download from the Q4OS downloads site. Pine64 port is based on Debian Jessie distribution and includes a kernel optimized for the targeted Pine64 devices.
Anyone is welcome to download the image and create a bootable SD card, please read Pine64 setup guide.
Q4OS on Pine64 hardware runs stably and swiftly, due to its lightness and typical low hardware requirements. The full set of Debian stable and Trinity repositories is included and available for software installation.
- OpenBSD 6.1 Operating System Officially Released, Adds Kaby Lake & ARM64 Support
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
- Orange Pi 2G-IoT ARM Linux Development Board with 2G/GSM Support is Up for Sale for $9.90