Q4OS development team is pleased to announce brand new edition of the full desktop environment for Pine64 boards, the family of 64bit ARM single board computers. Dedicated images are immediately available for download from the Q4OS downloads site. Pine64 port is based on Debian Jessie distribution and includes a kernel optimized for the targeted Pine64 devices.
Anyone is welcome to download the image and create a bootable SD card, please read Pine64 setup guide.
Q4OS on Pine64 hardware runs stably and swiftly, due to its lightness and typical low hardware requirements. The full set of Debian stable and Trinity repositories is included and available for software installation.
- Raspbian Linux OS for Raspberry Pi Is Now Based on Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch"
- GPIO Zero 1.4 Is Out for Raspberry Pi SBCs, Update Your Raspbian Linux OS Now
- NanoPi K2 Board Gets Ubuntu Core Firmware Image
- SolydXK 9 Linux OS Debuts Based on Debian 9 Stretch, Drops Raspberry Pi Support
- Mozilla launches Project Things IoT framework on Raspberry Pi
- Meet ROCK64, a 4K-Capable Single-Board Computer That Can Run Android 7.1, Debian