Q4OS development team is pleased to announce brand new edition of the full desktop environment for Pine64 boards, the family of 64bit ARM single board computers. Dedicated images are immediately available for download from the Q4OS downloads site. Pine64 port is based on Debian Jessie distribution and includes a kernel optimized for the targeted Pine64 devices.
Anyone is welcome to download the image and create a bootable SD card, please read Pine64 setup guide.
Q4OS on Pine64 hardware runs stably and swiftly, due to its lightness and typical low hardware requirements. The full set of Debian stable and Trinity repositories is included and available for software installation.
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Devuan GNU/Linux 1.0 "Jessie" to Support Raspberry Pi 3, Acer Chromebook Devices
- Canonical Developer Works on Bringing Snap Support to Raspberry Pi's Raspbian
- Cavium ThunderX based Scaleway ARMv8 Cloud Servers Go for 2.99 Euros per Month and Up
- Raspberry WebKiosk 6.0 Released for Raspberry Pi, Based on Raspbian Jessie Lite
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards