The first and only planned point release to Phoronix Test Suite 7.0-Ringsaker is now available as a minor update to this cross-platform, open-source benchmarking software. Coming three weeks after the big Phoronix Test Suite 7.0 release, Phoronix Test Suite 7.0.1 contains a few fixes and other minor enhancements to our long-standing open-source benchmarking framework.
A new feature to Phoronix Test Suite 7.0.1 is now supporting network proxies that require a username and password. Via the PTS module capabilities, setting the INSTALL_TIMES_ARE_A_BENCHMARK=1 environment variable will generate charts of install times now with test results. Similarly, setting the INSTALL_SIZES_ARE_A_BENCHMARK=1 environment variable will generate charts of the overall test install sizes on test results. More details on that functionality via the recent article GCC Compiler Tests At A Variety Of Optimization Levels Using Clear Linux.
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Hands-on with the Orange Pi One quad-core Linux SBC
- On the Performance of ARM Virtualization
- Linux Benchmarks On Ten Popular ARM Boards
- $10 Orange Pi One Linux Benchmarks Against The Raspberry Pi & Other ARM Boards