Jun Ebihara of the Japan NetBSD Users' Group is reporting today on Twitter that he managed to release an updated version of the Raspberry Pi image for the NetBSD (evbarm) operating system.
The new Raspberry Pi image (2017-06-20-netbsd-raspi-earmv6hf.img.gz) is available for download right now, and it appears to include various fixes that would improve the use of NetBSD on Raspberry Pi 3 single-board computers, specifically a boot problem. They are based on NetBSD-current 8.99.1 and ship with BIND 9.10.5-P1 and mlterm 3.8.1.
- SolydXK 9 Linux OS Debuts Based on Debian 9 Stretch, Drops Raspberry Pi Support
- Mozilla launches Project Things IoT framework on Raspberry Pi
- Linux 4.12 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Ubuntu Core Now Officially Supported for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 (CM3)
- Raspberry Pi Foundation's Raspbian OS to Soon Be Rebased on Debian 9 "Stretch"
- Android-Based RaspAnd Linux OS for Raspberry Pi 3 Gets Better Video Performance