Ricardo Salveti de Araujo, from Linaro, displays the improvements Linaro have added to Ubuntu on ARM. Ubuntu on ARM: Improvements and Optimizations Done by Linaro Since Linaro's start, there was a need to have a supported platform for ARM, that could use the Linaro changes, to improve the ARM experience in general and to show the results of the work done by Linaro.
In this session, it'll be presented why Ubuntu was selected as the base platform for Linaro, describing the benefits and the areas Linaro is continuously investing to improve it. It'll also be described the current state of the platform, showing some of Linaro's achievements and also how we're working to support the main SoC boards available, like Panda, Beagle, Origen, iMX53 and Snowball with the latest development by Ubuntu and Canonical, like Ubuntu TV, Phone and Tablet. Ricardo Salveti de Araujo, Linaro Ricardo Salveti leads the Linaro Developer Platform team...
- RaspEX Linux Brings Ubuntu 17.04 with LXDE Desktop to Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 SBCs
- Canonical Starts Work on a Linux 4.12 Kernel for Ubuntu 17.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- NanoPi K2 Board Gets Ubuntu Core Firmware Image
- Ubuntu Core Now Officially Supported for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 (CM3)
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10