Canonical thinks that the ARM servers are the way of the future, and they are doing everything in their power to assure themselves that they're ready for the massive adoption of low-powered servers.
Victor Palau, commercial engineering director at Canonical, has gone to some length trying to explain why ARM is probably the best solution for servers.
The Canonical director has explained that Dell and HP already jumped on board the ARM wagon and that they are going to have solutions that involve the Ubuntu operating system.
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- Linux Kernel 4.4.45 LTS Is Another Small Patch, Introduces ARM Improvements
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More