Riku Voipio of Linaro, Andrew Wafaa of ARM, Olof Johannson of Google, Sonny Rao of Google and Marcin Juszkiewicz of Linaro talk about hacking and using the full performance of the ARM Powered Samsung Chromebook to run Ubuntu, Debian, Open Suse on this ARM Powered laptop,
talking about how much the Mali-T604 is being used in this ARM Powered Chrome OS, which feature improvements the ARM Powered Chromebook may get to possibly improve battery life, and a bit about the possibility of running Chromium OS or Chrome OS on older/cheaper ARM Powered laptops such as ARM Cortex-A9 and previous.
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- After Microsoft, Apple Also Increases Focus on ARM with New Low-Power Chip
- Linux Kernel 4.4.45 LTS Is Another Small Patch, Introduces ARM Improvements
- SolydXK Linux OS Gets First ISO Respins for 2017, Raspberry Pi Build Also Out