On April 8, Canonical announced that several vulnerabilities had been found in the Linux kernel packages, affecting the OMAP4 kernel of the Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin) operating system.
Several Linux kernel vulnerability affected the Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin) OMAP4 operating system: CVE-2013-0914, CVE-2013-1767, CVE-2013-1792, CVE-2013-2546, CVE-2013-2547, and CVE-2013-2548.
As usual, you can click on the link to see how it affects your system, or go here for in-depth descriptions, as it affects other operating systems as well.
- NanoPi K2 Board Gets Ubuntu Core Firmware Image
- Linux 4.12 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Ubuntu Core Now Officially Supported for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 (CM3)
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- Raspberry Pi devices transformed into cryptocurrency miners by Linux malware