Jared Smith will discuss running Linux on hardware powered by ARM processors, and why it may be the next big thing in computing. He'll discuss various aspects of the ARM architecture, various hardware that is available, and how to get started using the ARM platform.
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC
- GCC Tackling Support For ARMv8-M Security Extensions
- Ubuntu 17.04 "Zesty Zapus" Is Open for Development, GCC Linaro Used for ARM Port
- NanoPi NEO Board Gets Armbian Debian 8 & Ubuntu 16.04 with Linux 4.6 & 4.7 (Mainline), h3consumption Power Consumption Tool
- Gain access to an ARM server running Linux OS, through the cloud
- Qt 5.7 GUI Toolkit Released with Raspberry Pi 3 Support, Qt Creator 4.0