Qualcomm developers have posted their new mac80211 driver for the Qualcomm Atheros QCA98xx 802.11ac wireless adapters for use with the Linux kernel.
Compared to the commonly-used Atheros ath9k driver, a firmware now needs to be loaded for this new 802.11ac Atheros network hardware, which made it necessary to implement the hardware support in the fork of a new driver, which is dubbed ath10k.
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Linux Kernel 3.18.51 Released with MIPS, ARM, and CIFS Changes, Updated Drivers
- New ARM Support Going Into The Linux 4.12 Kernel
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Linux Kernel 4.9.10 Has ARM, x86 and PowerPC Improvements, Updated Drivers
- Linux Kernel 4.4.49 LTS Is a Small Patch with Some ARM Fixes and Updated Drivers