Tizen Indonesia is one of the few companies that are still trying to prove that a tablet doesn't need the Apple iOS or the Google Android operating system to be great. Here is the latest attempt.
Granted, to call it attempt might be going a bit far, because Tizen hasn't exactly done anything in the recent past. Or at least, the company hasn't done anything officially.
Behind the scenes, however, it has been hard at work shaping and optimizing the Tizen 2.0, also known as Magnolia.
- Raspberry Pi Foundation's Raspbian OS to Soon Be Rebased on Debian 9 "Stretch"
- OpenELEC 8.0.4 Kodi-focused Linux distro now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek, and more
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
- Guix System Distribution (GuixSD) 0.13.0 GNU/Linux OS Supports 64-bit ARM CPUs
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Devuan GNU/Linux 1.0 "Jessie" to Support Raspberry Pi 3, Acer Chromebook Devices