Tizen Indonesia is one of the few companies that are still trying to prove that a tablet doesn't need the Apple iOS or the Google Android operating system to be great. Here is the latest attempt.
Granted, to call it attempt might be going a bit far, because Tizen hasn't exactly done anything in the recent past. Or at least, the company hasn't done anything officially.
Behind the scenes, however, it has been hard at work shaping and optimizing the Tizen 2.0, also known as Magnolia.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- Mediatek MT8173 Powered Emdoor 2-in-1 Laptops Run Android or Remix OS
- Alpine Linux 3.5 Hits the Streets with ZFS Support for Root, Moves to LibreSSL