Timesys announced embedded Linux support for a pair of computer-on-modules that combine CPU, DSP, and FPGA functions on tiny, SODIMM-style cards. Critical Link’s MityDSP-L138 series COMs are based on a Texas Instruments OMAP-L138 ARM9+DSP system-on-chip processor, along with an optional Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA.
According to Critical Link, the MityDSP-L138 series COMs are designed for cost-sensitive applications requiring fixed-function coprocessing and power management in markets including industrial automation, communications and telecom, and medical.
- NanoPi K2 Board Gets Ubuntu Core Firmware Image
- Meet ROCK64, a 4K-Capable Single-Board Computer That Can Run Android 7.1, Debian
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10