ISEE announced a highly compact single board computer powered by a 2GHz dual-core Cortex-A15 based Texas Instruments OMAP5432 system-on-chip. The IGEPv5 SBC ships with a Yocto-built Linux stack, but also supports Android, and is packed with I/O including five USB ports, mSATA, microSD, HDMI, DisplayPort, audio in/out, gigabit Ethernet, WiFi and Bluetooth wireless, and more.
The IGEPv5 is the latest in a series of TI-based embedded boards from Barcelona-based ISEE, including the Sitara AM335x-based IGEP Aquila COM. The new IGEPv5 OMAP5432-based board targets a wide variety of embedded applications, including vending machines, home and building automation, HMI and industrial control, and test and measurement, says ISEE. It’s quite compact, at 135 x 95mm, and it’s rated for operation over an industrial temperature range of -40 to +85°C.
- LibreELEC-Based Lakka 2.0 Officially Released with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- And here it comes the new Embedded Linux Education Kit, based on UDOO Neo
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Mainline Linux on 64-bit ARM Amlogic SoCs, and TV Boxes such as Wetek Hub / Player 2, NEXBOX A1 / A95X, etc…