ISEE announced a highly compact single board computer powered by a 2GHz dual-core Cortex-A15 based Texas Instruments OMAP5432 system-on-chip. The IGEPv5 SBC ships with a Yocto-built Linux stack, but also supports Android, and is packed with I/O including five USB ports, mSATA, microSD, HDMI, DisplayPort, audio in/out, gigabit Ethernet, WiFi and Bluetooth wireless, and more.
The IGEPv5 is the latest in a series of TI-based embedded boards from Barcelona-based ISEE, including the Sitara AM335x-based IGEP Aquila COM. The new IGEPv5 OMAP5432-based board targets a wide variety of embedded applications, including vending machines, home and building automation, HMI and industrial control, and test and measurement, says ISEE. It’s quite compact, at 135 x 95mm, and it’s rated for operation over an industrial temperature range of -40 to +85°C.
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Mainline Linux on 64-bit ARM Amlogic SoCs, and TV Boxes such as Wetek Hub / Player 2, NEXBOX A1 / A95X, etc…
- Manjaro-Arm Linux for embedded devices shutting down due to lack of contributors
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards