The ODROID-XU is the latest exciting ARM development board. Rather than aiming for low-cost like the Raspberry Pi, the ODROID-XU currently offers maximum performance when it comes to open ARM development boards.
he ODROID-XU is based on ARM's big.LITTLE design and incorporates a quad-core Cortex-A15 for maximum performance or in its low-power state there's a quad-core Cortex-A7. The ODROID-XU also has with its Samsung Exynos 5 Octa also has a PowerVR SGX544MP3 GPU, 2GB of LPDDR3 memory, and USB 3.0 connectivity.
This week so far I delivered benchmarks of the ODROID-XU and some ODROID-XU tests against Intel and AMD CPUs. In this article is a closer ARM and Intel performance comparison against this Hardkernel development board.
- Android-Based RaspAnd Linux OS for Raspberry Pi 3 Gets Better Video Performance
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- Freeing an HP Chromebook 11 with Arch Linux ARM
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
- New ARM Support Going Into The Linux 4.12 Kernel
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards