File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a standard network protocol used for transferring files from one host to another host over a TCP-based network. The party involving two side: server and client, in other words it use client-server architecture. One famous FTP server is VSFTPD (Very Secure FTP Daemon).
In this article we will discuss about how to install VSFTPD to Arch Linux ARM, one of Linux distribution for ARM processor. Specifically, I use:
- Raspberry Pi model B, for machine
- Arch Linux ARM release 2013-07-22
Before we started, make sure you have installed Arch Linux ARM on your device.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- First 64-Bit and Enterprise OS Comes to Raspberry Pi 3
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- OpenELEC 7.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, and WeTek Core