File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a standard network protocol used for transferring files from one host to another host over a TCP-based network. The party involving two side: server and client, in other words it use client-server architecture. One famous FTP server is VSFTPD (Very Secure FTP Daemon).
In this article we will discuss about how to install VSFTPD to Arch Linux ARM, one of Linux distribution for ARM processor. Specifically, I use:
- Raspberry Pi model B, for machine
- Arch Linux ARM release 2013-07-22
Before we started, make sure you have installed Arch Linux ARM on your device.
- SolydXK 9 Linux OS Debuts Based on Debian 9 Stretch, Drops Raspberry Pi Support
- Mozilla launches Project Things IoT framework on Raspberry Pi
- Ubuntu Core Now Officially Supported for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 (CM3)
- Raspberry Pi Foundation's Raspbian OS to Soon Be Rebased on Debian 9 "Stretch"
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Android-Based RaspAnd Linux OS for Raspberry Pi 3 Gets Better Video Performance