File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a standard network protocol used for transferring files from one host to another host over a TCP-based network. The party involving two side: server and client, in other words it use client-server architecture. One famous FTP server is VSFTPD (Very Secure FTP Daemon).
In this article we will discuss about how to install VSFTPD to Arch Linux ARM, one of Linux distribution for ARM processor. Specifically, I use:
- Raspberry Pi model B, for machine
- Arch Linux ARM release 2013-07-22
Before we started, make sure you have installed Arch Linux ARM on your device.
- RaspAnd Marshmallow 6.0.1 Android OS Now Available for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 SBCs
- RaspAnd Now Lets Users Run Android 7.1.2 Nougat with Kodi 17.1 on Raspberry Pi 3
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Devuan GNU/Linux 1.0 "Jessie" to Support Raspberry Pi 3, Acer Chromebook Devices
- Canonical Developer Works on Bringing Snap Support to Raspberry Pi's Raspbian
- LibreELEC-Based Lakka 2.0 Officially Released with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support