File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a standard network protocol used for transferring files from one host to another host over a TCP-based network. The party involving two side: server and client, in other words it use client-server architecture. One famous FTP server is VSFTPD (Very Secure FTP Daemon).
In this article we will discuss about how to install VSFTPD to Arch Linux ARM, one of Linux distribution for ARM processor. Specifically, I use:
- Raspberry Pi model B, for machine
- Arch Linux ARM release 2013-07-22
Before we started, make sure you have installed Arch Linux ARM on your device.
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3
- FriendlyElec releases Ubuntu Linux-ready NanoPi M1 Plus -- a $30 Raspberry Pi killer