File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a standard network protocol used for transferring files from one host to another host over a TCP-based network. The party involving two side: server and client, in other words it use client-server architecture. One famous FTP server is VSFTPD (Very Secure FTP Daemon).
In this article we will discuss about how to install VSFTPD to Arch Linux ARM, one of Linux distribution for ARM processor. Specifically, I use:
- Raspberry Pi model B, for machine
- Arch Linux ARM release 2013-07-22
Before we started, make sure you have installed Arch Linux ARM on your device.
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3
- SolydXK Linux OS Gets First ISO Respins for 2017, Raspberry Pi Build Also Out