Embedded developer Robert Feranec, founder of Slovakian-based Fedevel Academy, is giving a free seminar on ARM board and software design at the Hacker Dojo hacker community center in Silicon Valley on Dec. 14. The seminar will cover embedded development details ranging from DDR3 layout to building a Linux kernel.
The seminar, entitled “Learn to Design your own OS booting ARM board,” will be held at the Hacker Dojo community center in Mountain View, Calif. at 5PM, Dec, 14. Roger Feranec is managing director of Slovakia-based embedded firm Fedevel, which recently announced an open spec iMX6 Rex computer-on-module and baseboard built around Freescale’s dual-core i.MX6 system-on-chip. Fedevel developed the boards in part in order to support its online Fedevel Academy & PCB Design Courses.
- Canonical Developer Works on Bringing Snap Support to Raspberry Pi's Raspbian
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Open Source ARM Compute Library Released with NEON and OpenCL Accelerated Functions for Computer Vision, Machine Learning
- Orange Pi 2G-IoT ARM Linux Development Board with 2G/GSM Support is Up for Sale for $9.90
- And here it comes the new Embedded Linux Education Kit, based on UDOO Neo
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps