http://inforcecomputing.com is an embedded Pico-ITX development kit maker using Qualcomm, here their latest 8064 chip with 2GB RAM in a compact dev board retailing at $149. The boards come with basic connections like micro hdmi, micro sd, and ethernet.
Inforce also sells a larger more fully featured version of the boards with a battery and camera. The boards have a wide variety applications in embedded computing ranging from software development and hobby uses to medical uses. Future versions of the board will come with the upcoming Snapdragon 8084 processor.
- LibreELEC 8.0.0 Officially Released for Raspberry Pi SBCs with Kodi 17 "Krypton"
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More