http://inforcecomputing.com is an embedded Pico-ITX development kit maker using Qualcomm, here their latest 8064 chip with 2GB RAM in a compact dev board retailing at $149. The boards come with basic connections like micro hdmi, micro sd, and ethernet.
Inforce also sells a larger more fully featured version of the boards with a battery and camera. The boards have a wide variety applications in embedded computing ranging from software development and hobby uses to medical uses. Future versions of the board will come with the upcoming Snapdragon 8084 processor.
- NanoPi K2 Board Gets Ubuntu Core Firmware Image
- Meet ROCK64, a 4K-Capable Single-Board Computer That Can Run Android 7.1, Debian
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
- Canonical Developer Works on Bringing Snap Support to Raspberry Pi's Raspbian
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard