http://inforcecomputing.com is an embedded Pico-ITX development kit maker using Qualcomm, here their latest 8064 chip with 2GB RAM in a compact dev board retailing at $149. The boards come with basic connections like micro hdmi, micro sd, and ethernet.
Inforce also sells a larger more fully featured version of the boards with a battery and camera. The boards have a wide variety applications in embedded computing ranging from software development and hobby uses to medical uses. Future versions of the board will come with the upcoming Snapdragon 8084 processor.
- FalconGate Open Source Anti-Hackers Smart Gateway Runs on Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, and other ARM Debian Boards
- And here it comes the new Embedded Linux Education Kit, based on UDOO Neo
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)