Ubuntu Founder, Mark Shuttleworth, talks about why he started Ubuntu, how it runs on 30 different ARM Powered Smartphones, on all the ARM Servers, on upcoming ARM Powered Laptops also.
GPU providers opening up more and more to allow full Ubuntu hardware acceleration, optimizing Ubuntu on one GPU can enable Ubuntu on ARM Powered phones, tablets, laptops and desktops also.
- Ubuntu Founder Mark Shuttleworth, runs on 30 Smartphones, all ARM Servers and upcoming ARM Laptops - YouTube
- Raspbian Linux OS for Raspberry Pi Is Now Based on Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch"
- GPIO Zero 1.4 Is Out for Raspberry Pi SBCs, Update Your Raspbian Linux OS Now
- Linux 4.12 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- Freeing an HP Chromebook 11 with Arch Linux ARM