Ubuntu Founder, Mark Shuttleworth, talks about why he started Ubuntu, how it runs on 30 different ARM Powered Smartphones, on all the ARM Servers, on upcoming ARM Powered Laptops also.
GPU providers opening up more and more to allow full Ubuntu hardware acceleration, optimizing Ubuntu on one GPU can enable Ubuntu on ARM Powered phones, tablets, laptops and desktops also.
- Ubuntu Founder Mark Shuttleworth, runs on 30 Smartphones, all ARM Servers and upcoming ARM Laptops - YouTube
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Mediatek MT8173 Powered Emdoor 2-in-1 Laptops Run Android or Remix OS
- Linux Kernel 4.8.13 Launches with ARM64 and AMDGPU Improvements, KVM Fixes