Ubuntu Founder, Mark Shuttleworth, talks about why he started Ubuntu, how it runs on 30 different ARM Powered Smartphones, on all the ARM Servers, on upcoming ARM Powered Laptops also.
GPU providers opening up more and more to allow full Ubuntu hardware acceleration, optimizing Ubuntu on one GPU can enable Ubuntu on ARM Powered phones, tablets, laptops and desktops also.
- Ubuntu Founder Mark Shuttleworth, runs on 30 Smartphones, all ARM Servers and upcoming ARM Laptops - YouTube
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- Freeing an HP Chromebook 11 with Arch Linux ARM
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Linux Kernel 3.18.51 Released with MIPS, ARM, and CIFS Changes, Updated Drivers