Ubuntu Founder, Mark Shuttleworth, talks about why he started Ubuntu, how it runs on 30 different ARM Powered Smartphones, on all the ARM Servers, on upcoming ARM Powered Laptops also.
GPU providers opening up more and more to allow full Ubuntu hardware acceleration, optimizing Ubuntu on one GPU can enable Ubuntu on ARM Powered phones, tablets, laptops and desktops also.
- Ubuntu Founder Mark Shuttleworth, runs on 30 Smartphones, all ARM Servers and upcoming ARM Laptops - YouTube
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip
- Linux, not Microsoft, the real winner of Windows Server on ARM
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Linux Kernel 4.9.10 Has ARM, x86 and PowerPC Improvements, Updated Drivers
- Linux Kernel 4.4.49 LTS Is a Small Patch with Some ARM Fixes and Updated Drivers
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2