This new Intrinsic (http://www.intrinsyc.com/) Dragonboard uses as Snapdragon 800 processor and has an optional display. The Dragonboard is capable of playing 4k video. The Dragonboard can even run Ubuntu. The dragonboard is already available for a price of 499 USD. INTRINSYC makes both system on module designs for 200 USD as well as development boards.
- LibreELEC 8.0.0 Officially Released for Raspberry Pi SBCs with Kodi 17 "Krypton"
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC
- Linux Kernel 4.4.45 LTS Is Another Small Patch, Introduces ARM Improvements