This new Intrinsic (http://www.intrinsyc.com/) Dragonboard uses as Snapdragon 800 processor and has an optional display. The Dragonboard is capable of playing 4k video. The Dragonboard can even run Ubuntu. The dragonboard is already available for a price of 499 USD. INTRINSYC makes both system on module designs for 200 USD as well as development boards.
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Canonical Developer Works on Bringing Snap Support to Raspberry Pi's Raspbian
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard