This new Intrinsic (http://www.intrinsyc.com/) Dragonboard uses as Snapdragon 800 processor and has an optional display. The Dragonboard is capable of playing 4k video. The Dragonboard can even run Ubuntu. The dragonboard is already available for a price of 499 USD. INTRINSYC makes both system on module designs for 200 USD as well as development boards.
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- $6 Lichee Pi One Allwinner A13 ARM Linux Board is Equipped with LCD Display and Camera Interfaces
- Linux 4.9 Release – Main Changes, ARM and MIPS Architectures
- GCC Tackling Support For ARMv8-M Security Extensions