This new Intrinsic (http://www.intrinsyc.com/) Dragonboard uses as Snapdragon 800 processor and has an optional display. The Dragonboard is capable of playing 4k video. The Dragonboard can even run Ubuntu. The dragonboard is already available for a price of 499 USD. INTRINSYC makes both system on module designs for 200 USD as well as development boards.
- FalconGate Open Source Anti-Hackers Smart Gateway Runs on Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, and other ARM Debian Boards
- And here it comes the new Embedded Linux Education Kit, based on UDOO Neo
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)