This new Intrinsic (http://www.intrinsyc.com/) Dragonboard uses as Snapdragon 800 processor and has an optional display. The Dragonboard is capable of playing 4k video. The Dragonboard can even run Ubuntu. The dragonboard is already available for a price of 499 USD. INTRINSYC makes both system on module designs for 200 USD as well as development boards.
- NanoPi K2 Board Gets Ubuntu Core Firmware Image
- Meet ROCK64, a 4K-Capable Single-Board Computer That Can Run Android 7.1, Debian
- Ubuntu Core Now Officially Supported for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 (CM3)
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12