Linux is a free and open-source software (F/OSS) operating system. TI and its partners provide a complete spectrum of Linux software and services (see: Distributions below). TI provides Linux Software Development Kits (SDK) to ensure developers an easy set up and out-of-box development experience.
The Linux EZ Software Development Kit (EZ SDK) provides developers an easy set up andquick out-of-box experience that is specific to and highlights the features of TI's Singlecore ARM,Singlecore DSP and Multicore processors. Launching demos, benchmarks and applications is asnap with the included graphical user interface. The Linux EZ SDK also allows customers to quickly start development of their own applications, and easily add them to the customizable application launcher.
- Linux 4.9 Release – Main Changes, ARM and MIPS Architectures
- GCC Tackling Support For ARMv8-M Security Extensions
- Ubuntu 17.04 "Zesty Zapus" Is Open for Development, GCC Linaro Used for ARM Port
- Linux 4.9 Adds Support For 29 New ARM Machines, Includes Raspberry Pi Zero & LG Nexus 5
- NanoPi NEO Board Gets Armbian Debian 8 & Ubuntu 16.04 with Linux 4.6 & 4.7 (Mainline), h3consumption Power Consumption Tool
- Gain access to an ARM server running Linux OS, through the cloud