Linux is a free and open-source software (F/OSS) operating system. TI and its partners provide a complete spectrum of Linux software and services (see: Distributions below). TI provides Linux Software Development Kits (SDK) to ensure developers an easy set up and out-of-box development experience.
The Linux EZ Software Development Kit (EZ SDK) provides developers an easy set up andquick out-of-box experience that is specific to and highlights the features of TI's Singlecore ARM,Singlecore DSP and Multicore processors. Launching demos, benchmarks and applications is asnap with the included graphical user interface. The Linux EZ SDK also allows customers to quickly start development of their own applications, and easily add them to the customizable application launcher.
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC
- Linux 4.9 Release – Main Changes, ARM and MIPS Architectures
- GCC Tackling Support For ARMv8-M Security Extensions