Linux is a free and open-source software (F/OSS) operating system. TI and its partners provide a complete spectrum of Linux software and services (see: Distributions below). TI provides Linux Software Development Kits (SDK) to ensure developers an easy set up and out-of-box development experience.
The Linux EZ Software Development Kit (EZ SDK) provides developers an easy set up andquick out-of-box experience that is specific to and highlights the features of TI's Singlecore ARM,Singlecore DSP and Multicore processors. Launching demos, benchmarks and applications is asnap with the included graphical user interface. The Linux EZ SDK also allows customers to quickly start development of their own applications, and easily add them to the customizable application launcher.
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
- Canonical Developer Works on Bringing Snap Support to Raspberry Pi's Raspbian
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Open Source ARM Compute Library Released with NEON and OpenCL Accelerated Functions for Computer Vision, Machine Learning
- Orange Pi 2G-IoT ARM Linux Development Board with 2G/GSM Support is Up for Sale for $9.90
- And here it comes the new Embedded Linux Education Kit, based on UDOO Neo