Chinese mobile phone maker Meizu is reportedly getting ready for the launch of a new smartphone in its popular MX series, though this one might be nothing more than a version of the already available MX3.
Supposedly called Meizu MX3S, the smartphone is said to pack a Snapdragon 800 processor inside, moving away from the Exynos 5 Octa CPU inside the Meizu MX3.
Furthermore, the handset should land on the market with a 5.1-inch Sharp touchscreen display capable of delivering an 1800 x 1080 pixels resolution at a 415ppi pixel density.
The best part of the deal is the fact that the new handset will also offer support for 4G LTE networks out there, something that its predecessor did not do.
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- Linux Kernel 4.4.45 LTS Is Another Small Patch, Introduces ARM Improvements
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- $6 Lichee Pi One Allwinner A13 ARM Linux Board is Equipped with LCD Display and Camera Interfaces