Linaro Connect Asia 2014 has just started in Macau today and will take place until Friday. You can follow the sessions live and/or their recordings via Linaro OnAir YouTube Channel. I’ve watched the opening keynote, and embedded the video at the bottom of this post. The keynote focuses on ARMv8 for Linux and Android on servers, mobile devices, digital home, and more, and involves two main speakers: George Grey, Linaro CEO , and Jon Masters, Chief ARM Architecture at Red Hat.
The speaker beginning of the video provides some practical information and the schedule for Linaro Connect. The keynote itself really starts around 15:50 with George Grey who spends the first 10 minutes introducing the latest Linaro members...
- Linux, not Microsoft, the real winner of Windows Server on ARM
- Mainline Linux on 64-bit ARM Amlogic SoCs, and TV Boxes such as Wetek Hub / Player 2, NEXBOX A1 / A95X, etc…
- After Microsoft, Apple Also Increases Focus on ARM with New Low-Power Chip
- Talk Of An ARM Vendor Open-Sourcing Their 3D Driver?
- Suse: Question. What do you call second-place in ARM enterprise server linux? Answer: Red Hat
- Ubuntu 17.04 "Zesty Zapus" Is Open for Development, GCC Linaro Used for ARM Port