Jon Masters is responsible for leading research and development efforts around the ARM Architecture at Red Hat (in particular, the 64-bit ARM Architecture known as AArch64), instrumental in the creation of the Linaro Enterprise Group, sitting on the LEG Technical Steering Committee, and is elected to represent LEG on the core Linaro Technical Steering Committee.
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC
- Linux Kernel 4.9.6 Rolls Out with ARM and AArch64 Improvements, Updated Drivers
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Alpine Linux 3.5 Hits the Streets with ZFS Support for Root, Moves to LibreSSL