Jon Masters is responsible for leading research and development efforts around the ARM Architecture at Red Hat (in particular, the 64-bit ARM Architecture known as AArch64), instrumental in the creation of the Linaro Enterprise Group, sitting on the LEG Technical Steering Committee, and is elected to represent LEG on the core Linaro Technical Steering Committee.
- OpenBSD 6.1 Operating System Officially Released, Adds Kaby Lake & ARM64 Support
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip
- Debian-Based Q4OS Linux Distro Now Available for PINE64 Single-Board Computers
- Mainline Linux on 64-bit ARM Amlogic SoCs, and TV Boxes such as Wetek Hub / Player 2, NEXBOX A1 / A95X, etc…