Version: 340.17 BETA
Release Date: 2014.6.9
Operating System: Linux 32-bit ARM
File Size: 23.00 MB
- Made various improvements and corrections to the information reported to GL applications via the KHR_debug and ARB_debug_output extensions.
- Fixed a bug that caused GLX applications which simultaneously create drawables on multiple X servers to crash when swapping buffers.
- Updated nvidia-settings to report all valid names for each target when querying target types, e.g. `nvidia-settings -q gpus`.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- The New Linux 4.10 Kernel Features So Far: AMD Zen, TBM3, More ARM
- Linux 4.10 Gets Early Support For NVIDIA Tegra Parker, Other New ARM Support
- Linux 4.9 Release – Main Changes, ARM and MIPS Architectures