Release Date: 2014.7.8
Operating System: Linux 32-bit ARM
File Size: 23.00 MB
- Fixed a bug that prevented 3D Vision stereo and ultra low motion blur modes from working on G-SYNC capable monitors in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that caused the "Allow G-SYNC" checkbox to be displayed in nvidia-settings even if the GPUs in the system are not capable of G-SYNC.
- Fixed a kernel crash when running some applications with IOMMU functionality enabled.
- Fixed a floating point exception in the OpenGL driver when running "Risk of Rain" under Wine.
- Made various improvements and corrections to the information reported to GL applications via the KHR_debug and ARB_debug_output extensions.
- Fixed a bug that caused GLX applications which simultaneously create drawables on multiple X servers to crash when swapping buffers.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- The New Linux 4.10 Kernel Features So Far: AMD Zen, TBM3, More ARM
- Linux 4.10 Gets Early Support For NVIDIA Tegra Parker, Other New ARM Support
- Linux 4.9 Release – Main Changes, ARM and MIPS Architectures