Release Date: 2014.7.8
Operating System: Linux 32-bit ARM
File Size: 23.00 MB
- Fixed a bug that prevented 3D Vision stereo and ultra low motion blur modes from working on G-SYNC capable monitors in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that caused the "Allow G-SYNC" checkbox to be displayed in nvidia-settings even if the GPUs in the system are not capable of G-SYNC.
- Fixed a kernel crash when running some applications with IOMMU functionality enabled.
- Fixed a floating point exception in the OpenGL driver when running "Risk of Rain" under Wine.
- Made various improvements and corrections to the information reported to GL applications via the KHR_debug and ARB_debug_output extensions.
- Fixed a bug that caused GLX applications which simultaneously create drawables on multiple X servers to crash when swapping buffers.
- Linux 4.12 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Linux Kernel 3.18.51 Released with MIPS, ARM, and CIFS Changes, Updated Drivers
- New ARM Support Going Into The Linux 4.12 Kernel
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures