Jon Masters, Chief ARM Architect at Red Hat, talks about Red Hat showing off their ARM Partner Early Access Program (http://connect.redhat.com/early-acces...) running on AMD's ARMv8 64bit Seattle and on the Applied Micro ARMv8 64bit X-Gene Mustang booting both with UEFI and ACPI on a single same Kernel with no changes, common platform.
Jon Masters talks about the Linaro Enterprise Group's status and how much is yet required to be done for ARMv8 Servers to get into mass deployments worldwide.
- Red Hat Linux ARM Partner Early Access Program on ARMv8 64bit AMD Seattle and Applied Micro Mustang - YouTube
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip
- Linux, not Microsoft, the real winner of Windows Server on ARM
- Debian-Based Q4OS Linux Distro Now Available for PINE64 Single-Board Computers
- Mainline Linux on 64-bit ARM Amlogic SoCs, and TV Boxes such as Wetek Hub / Player 2, NEXBOX A1 / A95X, etc…
- Q4OS for Pine64 boards released
- LibreELEC 8.0.0 Officially Released for Raspberry Pi SBCs with Kodi 17 "Krypton"