Jon Masters, Chief ARM Architect at Red Hat, talks about Red Hat showing off their ARM Partner Early Access Program (http://connect.redhat.com/early-acces...) running on AMD's ARMv8 64bit Seattle and on the Applied Micro ARMv8 64bit X-Gene Mustang booting both with UEFI and ACPI on a single same Kernel with no changes, common platform.
Jon Masters talks about the Linaro Enterprise Group's status and how much is yet required to be done for ARMv8 Servers to get into mass deployments worldwide.
- Red Hat Linux ARM Partner Early Access Program on ARMv8 64bit AMD Seattle and Applied Micro Mustang - YouTube
- Meet ROCK64, a 4K-Capable Single-Board Computer That Can Run Android 7.1, Debian
- Guix System Distribution (GuixSD) 0.13.0 GNU/Linux OS Supports 64-bit ARM CPUs
- Cavium ThunderX based Scaleway ARMv8 Cloud Servers Go for 2.99 Euros per Month and Up
- OpenBSD 6.1 Operating System Officially Released, Adds Kaby Lake & ARM64 Support
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM