Jon Masters, Chief ARM Architect at Red Hat, talks about Red Hat showing off their ARM Partner Early Access Program (http://connect.redhat.com/early-acces...) running on AMD's ARMv8 64bit Seattle and on the Applied Micro ARMv8 64bit X-Gene Mustang booting both with UEFI and ACPI on a single same Kernel with no changes, common platform.
Jon Masters talks about the Linaro Enterprise Group's status and how much is yet required to be done for ARMv8 Servers to get into mass deployments worldwide.
- Red Hat Linux ARM Partner Early Access Program on ARMv8 64bit AMD Seattle and Applied Micro Mustang - YouTube
- LibreELEC 8.0.0 Officially Released for Raspberry Pi SBCs with Kodi 17 "Krypton"
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC
- Linux Kernel 4.9.6 Rolls Out with ARM and AArch64 Improvements, Updated Drivers
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support