Compulab Utilite is a family of mini PC based on Freescale i.MX6 processors that can run either Android or Ubuntu, and was launched in 2013.
The company has now introduced the second generation of Utilite computer with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad core Krait 300 processor, with 2GB RAM, eMMC and mSATA storage, and various network connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet, and Cellular. Utilite2 will be 30% smaller than the original Utilite computer, and twice the performance of the Utilite Pro with I.MX6 quad.
There are two models: Utilite2 4GB, Utilite2 SSD, with the latter adding a 32 GB SSD. Apart from that both models share the same specifications:
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- $6 Lichee Pi One Allwinner A13 ARM Linux Board is Equipped with LCD Display and Camera Interfaces
- Mediatek MT8173 Powered Emdoor 2-in-1 Laptops Run Android or Remix OS
- Linux 4.9 Release – Main Changes, ARM and MIPS Architectures
- Linux Kernel 4.8.13 Launches with ARM64 and AMDGPU Improvements, KVM Fixes
- PINEBOOK ARM Linux Laptop Powered by Allwinner A64 Processor to Sell for $89 and Up