In this video, AppliedMicro’s Kumar Sankaran discusses the software of the X-Gene platform and provides a comparison of X-Gene 1 and 2 against the latest Intel server processors Xeon E5.
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- The first official 64-bit OS for Raspberry Pi arrives -- but there's a catch
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Out for Raspberry Pi 3, Supports Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP2 Supports ARMv8-A and Intel Omni-Path Architectures
- Suse: Question. What do you call second-place in ARM enterprise server linux? Answer: Red Hat