Most ARM mini PCs run Android, while mini PCs based on Intel Atom Z3735F currently all ship with Windows 8.1, so it makes comparison difficult. But since Linuxium posted triple boot instructions (Ubuntu, Android, Windows 10) for MeegoPad T01, he’s also run Antutu 5.6 on the platform, so we’ve got a comparison point.
The Android image used in the Intel platform is Android-x86, and may not have been optimized for Bay Trail yet, so even though the comparison may not be perfect, it could still be interesting to find out the strengths and weaknesses of the Intel processor, against one of the fastest ARM processor found in mini PCs: Rockchip RK3288.
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- Mediatek MT8173 Powered Emdoor 2-in-1 Laptops Run Android or Remix OS
- Linux Kernel 4.8.13 Launches with ARM64 and AMDGPU Improvements, KVM Fixes
- Why Linux pioneer Linus Torvalds prefers x86 chips over ARM processors
- Hands-on with the Orange Pi One quad-core Linux SBC
- RaspAnd Project Now Lets You Run Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Raspberry Pi 3