They have enabled the Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064 (Snapdragon 600) with Linaro's Linaro OpenEmbedded based Ubuntu release. They have optimized it for video/audio capture encode/decode through software based encoding and optimizing HD resolution with hardware acceleration for video-chat.
- NanoPi K2 Board Gets Ubuntu Core Firmware Image
- SolydXK 9 Linux OS Debuts Based on Debian 9 Stretch, Drops Raspberry Pi Support
- Linux 4.12 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Ubuntu Core Now Officially Supported for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 (CM3)
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero