They have enabled the Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064 (Snapdragon 600) with Linaro's Linaro OpenEmbedded based Ubuntu release. They have optimized it for video/audio capture encode/decode through software based encoding and optimizing HD resolution with hardware acceleration for video-chat.
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC