Earlier this year, Online Labs launched a beta hosting program using custom-designed C1 dedicated servers powered by Marvell Armada 370/XP quad core processor. The company has now launched a commercial service called Scaleway providing hosting service on these baremetal servers for 9.99 Euros per month, or 0.02 Euro per hour, as well as a “Infinite Storage” service with 1GB data for 0.02 Euros per month.
Here are the details of the 10 Euros plan:
- Server based on Marvell Armada 370/XP quad core ARM Cortex A9 processor
- Memory – 2GB Memory
- Storage – 50GB SSD Disk
- 1x Reserved public IPv4
- 200Mbit/s – Unmetered bandwith
- Operating Systems – Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux ARM. Docker supported.
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- Linux Kernel 4.4.45 LTS Is Another Small Patch, Introduces ARM Improvements
- SolydXK Linux OS Gets First ISO Respins for 2017, Raspberry Pi Build Also Out
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines