Earlier this year, Online Labs launched a beta hosting program using custom-designed C1 dedicated servers powered by Marvell Armada 370/XP quad core processor. The company has now launched a commercial service called Scaleway providing hosting service on these baremetal servers for 9.99 Euros per month, or 0.02 Euro per hour, as well as a “Infinite Storage” service with 1GB data for 0.02 Euros per month.
Here are the details of the 10 Euros plan:
- Server based on Marvell Armada 370/XP quad core ARM Cortex A9 processor
- Memory – 2GB Memory
- Storage – 50GB SSD Disk
- 1x Reserved public IPv4
- 200Mbit/s – Unmetered bandwith
- Operating Systems – Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux ARM. Docker supported.
- Cavium ThunderX based Scaleway ARMv8 Cloud Servers Go for 2.99 Euros per Month and Up
- Raspberry WebKiosk 6.0 Released for Raspberry Pi, Based on Raspbian Jessie Lite
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10