Earlier this year, Online Labs launched a beta hosting program using custom-designed C1 dedicated servers powered by Marvell Armada 370/XP quad core processor. The company has now launched a commercial service called Scaleway providing hosting service on these baremetal servers for 9.99 Euros per month, or 0.02 Euro per hour, as well as a “Infinite Storage” service with 1GB data for 0.02 Euros per month.
Here are the details of the 10 Euros plan:
- Server based on Marvell Armada 370/XP quad core ARM Cortex A9 processor
- Memory – 2GB Memory
- Storage – 50GB SSD Disk
- 1x Reserved public IPv4
- 200Mbit/s – Unmetered bandwith
- Operating Systems – Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux ARM. Docker supported.
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- $6 Lichee Pi One Allwinner A13 ARM Linux Board is Equipped with LCD Display and Camera Interfaces
- RaspArch, the Arch Linux Remix for Raspberry Pi 3 SBCs, Now Shipping with Yaourt
- PINEBOOK ARM Linux Laptop Powered by Allwinner A64 Processor to Sell for $89 and Up
- The first official 64-bit OS for Raspberry Pi arrives -- but there's a catch