Arne Exton had the pleasure of informing Softpedia about a new distribution of GNU/Linux created from the ground up for the Raspberry Pi 2 tiny computer board and called RaspArch.
As its name might suggest, RaspArch is an ARM operating system derived from the lightweight and powerful Arch Linux distro. It boasts a custom Linux 3.18.11 LTS kernel and LXDE (Lightweight X11 Desktop Environment).
In fact, RaspArch is a remaster of the Arch Linux ARM operating system that features a traditional desktop environment and some of the most popular open-source applications, including the Mozilla Firefox web browser and GIMP image editor.
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3
- SolydXK Linux OS Gets First ISO Respins for 2017, Raspberry Pi Build Also Out
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards