Lution-AIS is a powerful and flexible command-line installer that downloads the latest packages from the Arch repositories during installation to provide the most up-to-date system possible. It can be used to provide just the Arch base alone, or also to provide a large choice of full desktop environments, window managers, display managers, and network managers.
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)
- Debian-Based Q4OS Linux Distro Now Available for PINE64 Single-Board Computers
- Q4OS for Pine64 boards released
- Manjaro-Arm Linux for embedded devices shutting down due to lack of contributors
- LibreELEC 8.0.0 Officially Released for Raspberry Pi SBCs with Kodi 17 "Krypton"