Gateworks recently launched another Freescale i.MX6 board part of theur Ventana family with Vetana GW5220 single board computer with Freescalei .MX6 dual processor, HDMI out, Ethernet, and a PCIe slot that takes modules adding WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/a, 4G Wimax, and 3G (CDMA/GSM) connectivity, as well as other compatible PCIe modules.
The company can provide OpenWRT, OpenEmbedded/Yocto, and Android BSPs (Board Support Packages). A development kit with GW5220 network computer, cables (Ethernet, Serial, USB, AV), a passive PoE power injector and power supply, and a JTAG programmer is also available. More technical details about the board and supported wireless modules can be found on Ventana Wiki.
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- $6 Lichee Pi One Allwinner A13 ARM Linux Board is Equipped with LCD Display and Camera Interfaces
- Mediatek MT8173 Powered Emdoor 2-in-1 Laptops Run Android or Remix OS