Gateworks recently launched another Freescale i.MX6 board part of theur Ventana family with Vetana GW5220 single board computer with Freescalei .MX6 dual processor, HDMI out, Ethernet, and a PCIe slot that takes modules adding WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/a, 4G Wimax, and 3G (CDMA/GSM) connectivity, as well as other compatible PCIe modules.
The company can provide OpenWRT, OpenEmbedded/Yocto, and Android BSPs (Board Support Packages). A development kit with GW5220 network computer, cables (Ethernet, Serial, USB, AV), a passive PoE power injector and power supply, and a JTAG programmer is also available. More technical details about the board and supported wireless modules can be found on Ventana Wiki.
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)
- Debian-Based Q4OS Linux Distro Now Available for PINE64 Single-Board Computers
- Mainline Linux on 64-bit ARM Amlogic SoCs, and TV Boxes such as Wetek Hub / Player 2, NEXBOX A1 / A95X, etc…