We are pleased to announce the public alpha release of CentOS Linux 7 for AArch64 compatible hardware. This is the initial alpha release based on CentOS Linux 7 1503 ( Rebuilt from Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.1 sources ), with architecture and modifications patching as necessary.
Because this hardware is very new and support for it is still evolving, there is no expectation for kernel ABI compatibility. Additionally, until the alpha period ends both the OS repository and the Updates repository are subject to change. This release was built on an X-Gene system from Applied Micro. We are working to test against other platforms to ensure broad compatibility.
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More