We are pleased to announce the public alpha release of CentOS Linux 7 for AArch64 compatible hardware. This is the initial alpha release based on CentOS Linux 7 1503 ( Rebuilt from Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.1 sources ), with architecture and modifications patching as necessary.
Because this hardware is very new and support for it is still evolving, there is no expectation for kernel ABI compatibility. Additionally, until the alpha period ends both the OS repository and the Updates repository are subject to change. This release was built on an X-Gene system from Applied Micro. We are working to test against other platforms to ensure broad compatibility.
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards
- OpenBSD 6.1 Operating System Officially Released, Adds Kaby Lake & ARM64 Support
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)