The Fedora ARM Team is pleased to announce the release of Fedora 22 for AArch64, ready to run on your next generation servers. Fedora 22 is a game-changer for the Fedora Project, and we think you're going to be very pleased with the results.
The Fedora Server flavor is a common base platform that is meant to run featured application stacks, which are produced, tested, and distributed by the Server Working Group. Want to use Fedora as a Web server, file server, database server, or platform for an Infrastructure-as-a-Service? Fedora 22 Server is for you.
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip
- Linux, not Microsoft, the real winner of Windows Server on ARM
- Debian-Based Q4OS Linux Distro Now Available for PINE64 Single-Board Computers
- Mainline Linux on 64-bit ARM Amlogic SoCs, and TV Boxes such as Wetek Hub / Player 2, NEXBOX A1 / A95X, etc…
- Q4OS for Pine64 boards released
- LibreELEC 8.0.0 Officially Released for Raspberry Pi SBCs with Kodi 17 "Krypton"