The Fedora ARM Team is pleased to announce the release of Fedora 22 for AArch64, ready to run on your next generation servers. Fedora 22 is a game-changer for the Fedora Project, and we think you're going to be very pleased with the results.
The Fedora Server flavor is a common base platform that is meant to run featured application stacks, which are produced, tested, and distributed by the Server Working Group. Want to use Fedora as a Web server, file server, database server, or platform for an Infrastructure-as-a-Service? Fedora 22 Server is for you.
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Alpine Linux 3.5 Hits the Streets with ZFS Support for Root, Moves to LibreSSL
- Linux Kernel 4.8.13 Launches with ARM64 and AMDGPU Improvements, KVM Fixes