The Fedora ARM Team is pleased to announce the release of Fedora 22 for AArch64, ready to run on your next generation servers. Fedora 22 is a game-changer for the Fedora Project, and we think you're going to be very pleased with the results.
The Fedora Server flavor is a common base platform that is meant to run featured application stacks, which are produced, tested, and distributed by the Server Working Group. Want to use Fedora as a Web server, file server, database server, or platform for an Infrastructure-as-a-Service? Fedora 22 Server is for you.
- Guix System Distribution (GuixSD) 0.13.0 GNU/Linux OS Supports 64-bit ARM CPUs
- Cavium ThunderX based Scaleway ARMv8 Cloud Servers Go for 2.99 Euros per Month and Up
- OpenBSD 6.1 Operating System Officially Released, Adds Kaby Lake & ARM64 Support
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip