The Fedora ARM Team is pleased to announce the release of Fedora 22 for AArch64, ready to run on your next generation servers. Fedora 22 is a game-changer for the Fedora Project, and we think you're going to be very pleased with the results.
The Fedora Server flavor is a common base platform that is meant to run featured application stacks, which are produced, tested, and distributed by the Server Working Group. Want to use Fedora as a Web server, file server, database server, or platform for an Infrastructure-as-a-Service? Fedora 22 Server is for you.
- OpenBSD 6.1 Operating System Officially Released, Adds Kaby Lake & ARM64 Support
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip
- Linux, not Microsoft, the real winner of Windows Server on ARM
- Debian-Based Q4OS Linux Distro Now Available for PINE64 Single-Board Computers