In the past we've written about Eltechs' ExaGear Desktop software that claims to be 4.5x faster than QEMU and allows x86 Windows/Linux programs to run on ARM. The company has sent over their latest benchmark results of their latest performance claims.
Eltechs' ExaGear is now compatible with both versions of the Raspberry Pi for running x86 apps on the low-cost, low-power ARM development board. The benchmarks they sent over though aren't for the Raspberry Pi but some unreleased data on an ODROID-XU, the development board powered by a Samsung Exynos 5 Octa Cortex-A15 1.6GHz quad-core.
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3
- SolydXK Linux OS Gets First ISO Respins for 2017, Raspberry Pi Build Also Out