Qualcomm DragonBoard 410c is a credit card sized http://96Boards.org compliant development board based on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, with I/O like USB device, 1080P HDMI, micro USB port, support WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, support Android, linux, planned to support windows 10 in the near future.
The DragonBoard 410c is designed to support rapid software development, education and prototyping, including the next generation of robotics, cameras, medical devices, vending machines, smart buildings, digital signage, casino gaming consoles, and much more. At Maker Fair Shenzhen, Qualcomm is showing off how easy it is to get going with development using their new DragonBoard 410c, being released now, it will start shipping in the next weeks through Arrow Electronics: https://parts.arrow.com/item/detail/a...
- Linux 4.9 Release – Main Changes, ARM and MIPS Architectures
- GCC Tackling Support For ARMv8-M Security Extensions
- Talk Of An ARM Vendor Open-Sourcing Their 3D Driver?
- Ubuntu 17.04 "Zesty Zapus" Is Open for Development, GCC Linaro Used for ARM Port
- RaspEX Project Now Lets You Run Ubuntu 16.10 on Raspberry Pi 3 and 2, with LXDE
- Linux 4.9 Adds Support For 29 New ARM Machines, Includes Raspberry Pi Zero & LG Nexus 5