On July 14, SUSE LLC had the great pleasure of announcing that they would provide a new partner program expansion that brings support for 64-bit ARM server processors to their award-winning SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 computer operating system.
The new program expansion project promises to offer a special version of the SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 operating system to SUSE's partners like AMD, Dell, HP, AppliedMicro, E4 Computer Engineering, Cavium, SoftIron, and anyone who wants to develop, to test, as well as to deliver products to the emerging 64-bit ARM (AArch64) ecosystem using 64-bit ARM chips.
- Guix System Distribution (GuixSD) 0.13.0 GNU/Linux OS Supports 64-bit ARM CPUs
- Cavium ThunderX based Scaleway ARMv8 Cloud Servers Go for 2.99 Euros per Month and Up
- OpenBSD 6.1 Operating System Officially Released, Adds Kaby Lake & ARM64 Support
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip