On July 14, SUSE LLC had the great pleasure of announcing that they would provide a new partner program expansion that brings support for 64-bit ARM server processors to their award-winning SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 computer operating system.
The new program expansion project promises to offer a special version of the SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 operating system to SUSE's partners like AMD, Dell, HP, AppliedMicro, E4 Computer Engineering, Cavium, SoftIron, and anyone who wants to develop, to test, as well as to deliver products to the emerging 64-bit ARM (AArch64) ecosystem using 64-bit ARM chips.
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.4.42 LTS Updates USB Drivers, Improves ARM64 Support
- First 64-Bit and Enterprise OS Comes to Raspberry Pi 3
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Alpine Linux 3.5 Hits the Streets with ZFS Support for Root, Moves to LibreSSL
- Linux Kernel 4.8.13 Launches with ARM64 and AMDGPU Improvements, KVM Fixes