The development team behind the Arch Linux ARM project announced earlier on their Twitter account that it is now possible to install the famous, customizable and lightweight Arch Linux operating system on the ARMv7l ODROID-XU4 board.
Highlights of the ODROID-XU4 single-board computer (SBC) include a Samsung Exynos 5422 Cortex-A15 processor running at 2Ghz and a Samsung Exynos Cortex-A7 Octa-core CPU, a Mali-T628 MP6 GPU with OpenGL ES 3.0, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 1.1, and OpenCL 1.1 full profiles, and 2GB LPDDR3 RAM.
- Fedora 26 Supports Single “Unified” OS Images for Multiple ARM Platforms
- Android-Based RaspAnd OS Updated for Raspberry Pi 3 with Google Play Support
- Canonical Starts Work on a Linux 4.12 Kernel for Ubuntu 17.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- NanoPi K2 Board Gets Ubuntu Core Firmware Image
- SolydXK 9 Linux OS Debuts Based on Debian 9 Stretch, Drops Raspberry Pi Support
- Meet ROCK64, a 4K-Capable Single-Board Computer That Can Run Android 7.1, Debian