The development team behind the Arch Linux ARM project announced earlier on their Twitter account that it is now possible to install the famous, customizable and lightweight Arch Linux operating system on the ARMv7l ODROID-XU4 board.
Highlights of the ODROID-XU4 single-board computer (SBC) include a Samsung Exynos 5422 Cortex-A15 processor running at 2Ghz and a Samsung Exynos Cortex-A7 Octa-core CPU, a Mali-T628 MP6 GPU with OpenGL ES 3.0, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 1.1, and OpenCL 1.1 full profiles, and 2GB LPDDR3 RAM.
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
- Orange Pi 2G-IoT ARM Linux Development Board with 2G/GSM Support is Up for Sale for $9.90
- FalconGate Open Source Anti-Hackers Smart Gateway Runs on Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, and other ARM Debian Boards