The development team behind the Arch Linux ARM project announced earlier on their Twitter account that it is now possible to install the famous, customizable and lightweight Arch Linux operating system on the ARMv7l ODROID-XU4 board.
Highlights of the ODROID-XU4 single-board computer (SBC) include a Samsung Exynos 5422 Cortex-A15 processor running at 2Ghz and a Samsung Exynos Cortex-A7 Octa-core CPU, a Mali-T628 MP6 GPU with OpenGL ES 3.0, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 1.1, and OpenCL 1.1 full profiles, and 2GB LPDDR3 RAM.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements
- CentOS 7.3 (1611) Linux Distro Officially Released for ARM64/AArch64 Machines
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
- OpenELEC 7.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, and WeTek Core
- $6 Lichee Pi One Allwinner A13 ARM Linux Board is Equipped with LCD Display and Camera Interfaces