The development team behind the Arch Linux ARM project announced earlier on their Twitter account that it is now possible to install the famous, customizable and lightweight Arch Linux operating system on the ARMv7l ODROID-XU4 board.
Highlights of the ODROID-XU4 single-board computer (SBC) include a Samsung Exynos 5422 Cortex-A15 processor running at 2Ghz and a Samsung Exynos Cortex-A7 Octa-core CPU, a Mali-T628 MP6 GPU with OpenGL ES 3.0, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 1.1, and OpenCL 1.1 full profiles, and 2GB LPDDR3 RAM.
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC
- SolydXK Linux OS Gets First ISO Respins for 2017, Raspberry Pi Build Also Out
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements