F&S has launched an 80 x 50mm COM that runs Linux on a Freescale i.MX6, and offers optional industrial temperature support and a Pico-ITX sized baseboard.
Germany’s F&S Elektronik Systeme, which has previously released Linux-ready computer-on-modules such as the Freescale i.MX6 SoloX-based Efus A9X and Freescale Vybrid driven PCOMnetA5, has again selected Freescale with its new i.MX6-based “PicoMODA9″ COM. The 80 x 50mm module runs the company’s own Buildroot-based “BRIX” Linux distribution in addition to Windows Embedded Compact. The PicoMODA9 plugs into the bottom of an optional Pico-ITX form factor Starterkit carrier board in a sandwich-style configuration via a “robust” 140-pin plug connector, says F&S.
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)
- Debian-Based Q4OS Linux Distro Now Available for PINE64 Single-Board Computers
- Mainline Linux on 64-bit ARM Amlogic SoCs, and TV Boxes such as Wetek Hub / Player 2, NEXBOX A1 / A95X, etc…