Back in May, we reported about the availability of an ISO image of the open-source CentOS 7 Linux operating system for the ARM64 (AArch64) hardware architectures, designed for those who want to build ARM devices powered by the CentOS distribution.
On August 4, CentOS developers, through Jim Perrin, had the great pleasure of informing us all about the immediate and general availability for download of the CentOS 7 Linux operating system for AArch64 (ARM64) compatible machines.
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3
- Linux Kernel 4.9.6 Rolls Out with ARM and AArch64 Improvements, Updated Drivers
- SolydXK Linux OS Gets First ISO Respins for 2017, Raspberry Pi Build Also Out
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux