Back in May, we reported about the availability of an ISO image of the open-source CentOS 7 Linux operating system for the ARM64 (AArch64) hardware architectures, designed for those who want to build ARM devices powered by the CentOS distribution.
On August 4, CentOS developers, through Jim Perrin, had the great pleasure of informing us all about the immediate and general availability for download of the CentOS 7 Linux operating system for AArch64 (ARM64) compatible machines.
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards
- OpenBSD 6.1 Operating System Officially Released, Adds Kaby Lake & ARM64 Support
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
- $6 LicheePi Zero ARM Board Runs Linux 4.10, Supports Lots of Add-On Boards (Crowdfunding)