Back in May, we reported about the availability of an ISO image of the open-source CentOS 7 Linux operating system for the ARM64 (AArch64) hardware architectures, designed for those who want to build ARM devices powered by the CentOS distribution.
On August 4, CentOS developers, through Jim Perrin, had the great pleasure of informing us all about the immediate and general availability for download of the CentOS 7 Linux operating system for AArch64 (ARM64) compatible machines.
- Raspbian Linux OS for Raspberry Pi Is Now Based on Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch"
- GPIO Zero 1.4 Is Out for Raspberry Pi SBCs, Update Your Raspbian Linux OS Now
- SolydXK 9 Linux OS Debuts Based on Debian 9 Stretch, Drops Raspberry Pi Support
- Mozilla launches Project Things IoT framework on Raspberry Pi
- Meet ROCK64, a 4K-Capable Single-Board Computer That Can Run Android 7.1, Debian
- Raspberry Pi Foundation's Raspbian OS to Soon Be Rebased on Debian 9 "Stretch"