Back in May, we reported about the availability of an ISO image of the open-source CentOS 7 Linux operating system for the ARM64 (AArch64) hardware architectures, designed for those who want to build ARM devices powered by the CentOS distribution.
On August 4, CentOS developers, through Jim Perrin, had the great pleasure of informing us all about the immediate and general availability for download of the CentOS 7 Linux operating system for AArch64 (ARM64) compatible machines.
- OpenELEC 8.0.4 Kodi-focused Linux distro now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek, and more
- ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
- Guix System Distribution (GuixSD) 0.13.0 GNU/Linux OS Supports 64-bit ARM CPUs
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Devuan GNU/Linux 1.0 "Jessie" to Support Raspberry Pi 3, Acer Chromebook Devices
- Canonical Developer Works on Bringing Snap Support to Raspberry Pi's Raspbian