We've seen them all, Ubuntu running on virtually anything, Ubuntu powering all sorts of devices, from mobile phones to embedded and industrial PCs. Today, we want to show you Ubuntu MATE 15.04 running on Banana Pi BPI-M1.
While its name might sound weird for some of you out there, and for some of you who don't know what it is, Banana Pi BPI-M1 is an SBC (Single-Board Computer) designed in the style of Raspberry Pi, powered by an A20 ARM Cortex A7 Dual-Core processor running at 1Ghz, an ARM Mali400 MP2 graphics processing unit, and 1GB DDR3 RAM.
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3
- Linux Kernel 4.4.45 LTS Is Another Small Patch, Introduces ARM Improvements