We've seen them all, Ubuntu running on virtually anything, Ubuntu powering all sorts of devices, from mobile phones to embedded and industrial PCs. Today, we want to show you Ubuntu MATE 15.04 running on Banana Pi BPI-M1.
While its name might sound weird for some of you out there, and for some of you who don't know what it is, Banana Pi BPI-M1 is an SBC (Single-Board Computer) designed in the style of Raspberry Pi, powered by an A20 ARM Cortex A7 Dual-Core processor running at 1Ghz, an ARM Mali400 MP2 graphics processing unit, and 1GB DDR3 RAM.
- Debian-Based OSMC Linux Media Center Updated with Better Raspberry Pi Support
- Devuan GNU/Linux 1.0 "Jessie" to Support Raspberry Pi 3, Acer Chromebook Devices
- Canonical Developer Works on Bringing Snap Support to Raspberry Pi's Raspbian
- LibreELEC-Based Lakka 2.0 Officially Released with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support
- Raspberry WebKiosk 6.0 Released for Raspberry Pi, Based on Raspbian Jessie Lite
- Flint OS is a Chromium OS Build for Raspberry Pi & Firefly-RK3288 Boards