We've seen them all, Ubuntu running on virtually anything, Ubuntu powering all sorts of devices, from mobile phones to embedded and industrial PCs. Today, we want to show you Ubuntu MATE 15.04 running on Banana Pi BPI-M1.
While its name might sound weird for some of you out there, and for some of you who don't know what it is, Banana Pi BPI-M1 is an SBC (Single-Board Computer) designed in the style of Raspberry Pi, powered by an A20 ARM Cortex A7 Dual-Core processor running at 1Ghz, an ARM Mali400 MP2 graphics processing unit, and 1GB DDR3 RAM.
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Android-Based RaspAnd Linux OS for Raspberry Pi 3 Gets Better Video Performance
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- RaspAnd OS Brings Android 7.1.2 "Nougat" and Kodi 17.3 to Raspberry Pi 3 SBCs
- Raspberry Pi devices transformed into cryptocurrency miners by Linux malware
- OpenELEC 8.0.4 Kodi-focused Linux distro now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek, and more