We've seen them all, Ubuntu running on virtually anything, Ubuntu powering all sorts of devices, from mobile phones to embedded and industrial PCs. Today, we want to show you Ubuntu MATE 15.04 running on Banana Pi BPI-M1.
While its name might sound weird for some of you out there, and for some of you who don't know what it is, Banana Pi BPI-M1 is an SBC (Single-Board Computer) designed in the style of Raspberry Pi, powered by an A20 ARM Cortex A7 Dual-Core processor running at 1Ghz, an ARM Mali400 MP2 graphics processing unit, and 1GB DDR3 RAM.
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10