We've seen them all, Ubuntu running on virtually anything, Ubuntu powering all sorts of devices, from mobile phones to embedded and industrial PCs. Today, we want to show you Ubuntu MATE 15.04 running on Banana Pi BPI-M1.
While its name might sound weird for some of you out there, and for some of you who don't know what it is, Banana Pi BPI-M1 is an SBC (Single-Board Computer) designed in the style of Raspberry Pi, powered by an A20 ARM Cortex A7 Dual-Core processor running at 1Ghz, an ARM Mali400 MP2 graphics processing unit, and 1GB DDR3 RAM.
- LibreELEC 8.0.1 Is Out Based on Kodi 17.1, Adds Support for Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3