We've seen them all, Ubuntu running on virtually anything, Ubuntu powering all sorts of devices, from mobile phones to embedded and industrial PCs. Today, we want to show you Ubuntu MATE 15.04 running on Banana Pi BPI-M1.
While its name might sound weird for some of you out there, and for some of you who don't know what it is, Banana Pi BPI-M1 is an SBC (Single-Board Computer) designed in the style of Raspberry Pi, powered by an A20 ARM Cortex A7 Dual-Core processor running at 1Ghz, an ARM Mali400 MP2 graphics processing unit, and 1GB DDR3 RAM.
- Raspbian Linux OS for Raspberry Pi Is Now Based on Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch"
- Android-Based RaspAnd OS Updated for Raspberry Pi 3 with Google Play Support
- RaspEX Linux Brings Ubuntu 17.04 with LXDE Desktop to Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 SBCs
- Canonical Starts Work on a Linux 4.12 Kernel for Ubuntu 17.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- GPIO Zero 1.4 Is Out for Raspberry Pi SBCs, Update Your Raspbian Linux OS Now
- NanoPi K2 Board Gets Ubuntu Core Firmware Image