Sasha Levin, the maintainer of the Linux 3.18 LTS kernel series, is happy to announce the immediate availability for download and update of the twenty-first maintenance release of the long-term supported Linux 3.18 kernel.
According to the appended shortlog, Linux kernel 3.18.21 LTS is here to add improvements to the ARM, ARM64, AVR32, MIPS, PowerPC (PPC), s390, SPARC, and x86 hardware architectures, to fix issues in the Btrfs, HPFS, NFS, and OCFS2 file systems, to enhance the networking and sound infrastructures, as well as to update multiple drivers, especially for things like ACPI, ATA, Bluetooth, CLK, CPUFreq, Crypto, GPU, HID, I2C, iiO, MD, MMC, PHY, SCSI, iSCSI, USB, and Xen.
- NVIDIA Tegra186/Parker/TX2 Support For Linux 4.12
- Linux Kernel 3.18.51 Released with MIPS, ARM, and CIFS Changes, Updated Drivers
- New ARM Support Going Into The Linux 4.12 Kernel
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures