Sasha Levin, the maintainer of the Linux 3.18 LTS kernel series, is happy to announce the immediate availability for download and update of the twenty-first maintenance release of the long-term supported Linux 3.18 kernel.
According to the appended shortlog, Linux kernel 3.18.21 LTS is here to add improvements to the ARM, ARM64, AVR32, MIPS, PowerPC (PPC), s390, SPARC, and x86 hardware architectures, to fix issues in the Btrfs, HPFS, NFS, and OCFS2 file systems, to enhance the networking and sound infrastructures, as well as to update multiple drivers, especially for things like ACPI, ATA, Bluetooth, CLK, CPUFreq, Crypto, GPU, HID, I2C, iiO, MD, MMC, PHY, SCSI, iSCSI, USB, and Xen.
- Linux 4.10 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
- Linux Kernel 4.9.10 Has ARM, x86 and PowerPC Improvements, Updated Drivers
- Linux Kernel 4.4.49 LTS Is a Small Patch with Some ARM Fixes and Updated Drivers
- Linux Kernel 4.9.6 Rolls Out with ARM and AArch64 Improvements, Updated Drivers
- Linux Kernel 4.4.45 LTS Is Another Small Patch, Introduces ARM Improvements
- Linux Kernel 4.9.4 Released with Various ARM/ARM64 and Networking Improvements