This tutorial shows how to cross-compile the Embedded build of Qt 5.5 for Raspberry Pi 2. The Embedded build does not use the X11 server and instead displays the GUI directly using the Raspberry Pi framebuffer. We will show how to use a Raspberry Pi cross-compiler to build the Qt5 framework for Raspberry Pi on a Windows machine.
- Download a fresh SD card image for your Raspberry Pi. In this tutorial we will use a Debian Jessie image. Write the image into the SD card using WinFLASHTool or any other similar tool.
- Download a cross-toolchain matching the image and install it:
- How to Install Domoticz Home Automation System in NanoPi NEO and Other ARM Linux Boards
- Latest LibreELEC 8.0 Beta Updates Linux Kernel Support Patches for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 and Zero: Hands on with Manjaro ARM and PiCore Linux
- Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Modules CM3 and CM3L Launched for $30 and $25
- First 64-Bit and Enterprise OS Comes to Raspberry Pi 3
- Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More