This tutorial shows how to cross-compile the Embedded build of Qt 5.5 for Raspberry Pi 2. The Embedded build does not use the X11 server and instead displays the GUI directly using the Raspberry Pi framebuffer. We will show how to use a Raspberry Pi cross-compiler to build the Qt5 framework for Raspberry Pi on a Windows machine.
- Download a fresh SD card image for your Raspberry Pi. In this tutorial we will use a Debian Jessie image. Write the image into the SD card using WinFLASHTool or any other similar tool.
- Download a cross-toolchain matching the image and install it:
- And here it comes the new Embedded Linux Education Kit, based on UDOO Neo
- LibreELEC 8.0.1 Is Out Based on Kodi 17.1, Adds Support for Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Linux, not Microsoft, the real winner of Windows Server on ARM
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility