The guys over Orange Pi have announced a new, cheaper version of their well-known Orange Pi 2 SBC (Single-Board Computer), which is dubbed Orange Pi PC, it's open source, and it's available for only $15 (€13).
Boasting an AllWinner H3 Quad-core Cortex-A7 H.265/HEVC 4K CPU, Orange Pi PC ships with a Mali400MP2 GPU that runs at 600MHz and supports OpenGL ES 2.0, 1GB DDR3 that is shared with the GPU, a 10/100M Ethernet RJ45, a TF card, and an MMC card slot.
Additionally, it comes with a CSI input connector Camera, a mic, a 3.5 mm Jack, an HDMI port, three USB 2.0 ports, one USB 2.0 OTG port, a 40 Pins Header that is fully compatible with the Raspberry Pi B+ single-board computer.
- $40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux distribution now available for PC, Raspberry Pi, WeTek Hub, and more
- OpenELEC 8.0 Linux OS Officially Out with Raspberry Pi Zero W Support, Kodi 17.1
- Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
- Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
- NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10