The guys over Orange Pi have announced a new, cheaper version of their well-known Orange Pi 2 SBC (Single-Board Computer), which is dubbed Orange Pi PC, it's open source, and it's available for only $15 (€13).
Boasting an AllWinner H3 Quad-core Cortex-A7 H.265/HEVC 4K CPU, Orange Pi PC ships with a Mali400MP2 GPU that runs at 600MHz and supports OpenGL ES 2.0, 1GB DDR3 that is shared with the GPU, a 10/100M Ethernet RJ45, a TF card, and an MMC card slot.
Additionally, it comes with a CSI input connector Camera, a mic, a 3.5 mm Jack, an HDMI port, three USB 2.0 ports, one USB 2.0 OTG port, a 40 Pins Header that is fully compatible with the Raspberry Pi B+ single-board computer.
- LibreELEC 8.0.1 Is Out Based on Kodi 17.1, Adds Support for Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Benchmarks Of Many ARM Boards From The Raspberry Pi To NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- Shenzhen Xunlong Software & Canonical Launch Orange Pi App Store for Ubuntu Snaps
- NetBSD 7.1 Is Out with Support for Raspberry Pi Zero, Better Linux Compatibility
- How to Control Your Air Conditioner with Raspberry Pi Board and ANAVI Infrared pHAT
- Microsoft's .NET Core slowly marches onto Raspberry Pi 3