The guys over Orange Pi have announced a new, cheaper version of their well-known Orange Pi 2 SBC (Single-Board Computer), which is dubbed Orange Pi PC, it's open source, and it's available for only $15 (€13).
Boasting an AllWinner H3 Quad-core Cortex-A7 H.265/HEVC 4K CPU, Orange Pi PC ships with a Mali400MP2 GPU that runs at 600MHz and supports OpenGL ES 2.0, 1GB DDR3 that is shared with the GPU, a 10/100M Ethernet RJ45, a TF card, and an MMC card slot.
Additionally, it comes with a CSI input connector Camera, a mic, a 3.5 mm Jack, an HDMI port, three USB 2.0 ports, one USB 2.0 OTG port, a 40 Pins Header that is fully compatible with the Raspberry Pi B+ single-board computer.
- Raspberry Pi Foundation's Raspbian OS to Soon Be Rebased on Debian 9 "Stretch"
- NetBSD Image for Raspberry Pi Updated to Improve Raspberry Pi 3 Boot Support
- Android-Based RaspAnd Linux OS for Raspberry Pi 3 Gets Better Video Performance
- Ubuntu's Snapd Daemon Now Works Properly on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero
- RaspAnd OS Brings Android 7.1.2 "Nougat" and Kodi 17.3 to Raspberry Pi 3 SBCs
- Raspberry Pi devices transformed into cryptocurrency miners by Linux malware