The guys over Orange Pi have announced a new, cheaper version of their well-known Orange Pi 2 SBC (Single-Board Computer), which is dubbed Orange Pi PC, it's open source, and it's available for only $15 (€13).
Boasting an AllWinner H3 Quad-core Cortex-A7 H.265/HEVC 4K CPU, Orange Pi PC ships with a Mali400MP2 GPU that runs at 600MHz and supports OpenGL ES 2.0, 1GB DDR3 that is shared with the GPU, a 10/100M Ethernet RJ45, a TF card, and an MMC card slot.
Additionally, it comes with a CSI input connector Camera, a mic, a 3.5 mm Jack, an HDMI port, three USB 2.0 ports, one USB 2.0 OTG port, a 40 Pins Header that is fully compatible with the Raspberry Pi B+ single-board computer.
- Meet Flint OS, a Chromium OS Fork for Raspberry Pi & PCs That Runs Android Apps Exclusive
- Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS Out Now for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with MATE 1.16.1
- How to securely connect to a Raspberry Pi from anywhere
- Five New Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities Patched in Ubuntu 16.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- COM runs Linux on tiny, power-sipping, 64-bit Cortex-A53 SoC
- RaspAnd Now Lets You Run Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Kodi 17 RC4 on Raspberry Pi 3