The guys over Orange Pi have announced a new, cheaper version of their well-known Orange Pi 2 SBC (Single-Board Computer), which is dubbed Orange Pi PC, it's open source, and it's available for only $15 (€13).
Boasting an AllWinner H3 Quad-core Cortex-A7 H.265/HEVC 4K CPU, Orange Pi PC ships with a Mali400MP2 GPU that runs at 600MHz and supports OpenGL ES 2.0, 1GB DDR3 that is shared with the GPU, a 10/100M Ethernet RJ45, a TF card, and an MMC card slot.
Additionally, it comes with a CSI input connector Camera, a mic, a 3.5 mm Jack, an HDMI port, three USB 2.0 ports, one USB 2.0 OTG port, a 40 Pins Header that is fully compatible with the Raspberry Pi B+ single-board computer.
- Raspbian Linux OS for Raspberry Pi Is Now Based on Debian GNU/Linux 9 "Stretch"
- Android-Based RaspAnd OS Updated for Raspberry Pi 3 with Google Play Support
- RaspEX Linux Brings Ubuntu 17.04 with LXDE Desktop to Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 SBCs
- Canonical Starts Work on a Linux 4.12 Kernel for Ubuntu 17.10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- GPIO Zero 1.4 Is Out for Raspberry Pi SBCs, Update Your Raspbian Linux OS Now
- NanoPi K2 Board Gets Ubuntu Core Firmware Image